Monday, September 7, 2009

I Am Full...

Over a year ago I received an email from a friend I had grown up with from middle school through college. One line at the end of the email read, "May God bless you today and fill you with His perfect love." I got that email in April of 2008. The reason I randomly mention it today is that since then almost daily I have pondered the word's, "filled with God's perfect love." I have just wondered exactly what that meant, and even more, what it feels like! Today, I can say I know what it means.

Since I have been home from China, of course I have been spending time catching up with friends and family and telling them of my adventures. I can never find ways to put into words how my heart feels. I cannot find a way to express it other than, I am truly experiencing the Fullness of God's Perfect Love.

I am overflowing.

0 comments: