Today is an absolutely crazy busy day at work but I need to take a minute to announce the exciting things going on right now:
* Today I begin CLASS!!! I am taking Language Disorders in Childhood, at Portland State University this term. I am working on going back to school for my masters' in Speech and Language Pathology or Physician's Assistant. I am leaning towards SLP. Yippee!! Please pray for me as I embark on this. I am so hopeful but there are also many details to figure out. I am sure the right doors will open and close. :)
* I have a meeting on Saturday with Andrea... we have been best buds since 7th grade, and we are contemplating running a half marathon this spring! Wooohooo! I have always wanted to run a full one, but I know my knees wouldn't hold up. We will go to the meeting this weekend and see what we think! She is an awesome running buddy and we have been really pushing each other in our work outs recently.
* Yes, China is still in the back of my head, but for now it stays in my dreams and prayers. I know it isn't going to work out any time soon, but I have much to keep me busy in the mean time.
* The holidays with the fam were awesome as usual. I am truly blessed.
Ok, time to wrap this up.... more details soon!!! :)
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
SO EXCITED!!!
Posted by Krystle at Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Labels: Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment