So I have no idea why I have not yet shared this recipe on my blog. It is absolutely scrumptious!!
I often make this bread on Sundays and eat it throughout the week.
Organic Gluten-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread
Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups brown rice flour
3/4 cup organic white cane sugar
2 over ripe organic bananas
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 organic, cage-free eggs
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp organic vanilla extract
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
Preheat oven to 350
In one bowl combine: bananas, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, combine: baking soda, baking powder, salt, and brown rice flour. Mix well.
Add dry mix to wet mix and stir in oil.
Pour mixture into greased pan(s) and bake for 30-40 minutes.
Enjoy!!!
**sometimes I add a handful of flaxseed for extra nutrition, or sprinkle brown sugar on top for some extra sweetness!!! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment