OK, so one of my sweet friends is expecting a baby in just a couple of months and she is just the cutest person ever even before she was pregnant so now she's just beyond words ADORABLE!!! Anyway, many people know that one thing I seriously dream about, daydream of, obsess over and CANNOT WAIT for is to one day wear a bikini swimsuit while 6-9 months pregnant. I seriously cannot even put into words how badly I want to ROCK THAT BELLY! So anyway, today we were talking about our weekend and she told me that she wore a bikini this weekend!!!! I cannot describe the jealousy I have. Haha. Seriously though, that made my day!!! The even more amazing thing is, she had been trying to get pregnant for quite awhile and it wasn't happening. Her and her hubby had been really praying and trying to trust God's timing for it. I had been praying too. Constantly praying that God would give them peace and give her health and that His timing would show to be perfect in this whole situation. And HE DID!! She's pregnant now, and just in time to have a big 'ole beautiful belly for the world to see all summer long!!!
Dreams really do come true!! :)
Monday, June 14, 2010
Dreams, Bellies, and Bikinis
Posted by Krystle at Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment