Monday, June 14, 2010

It's me, it's me!!


Well, it has been a loooooong few months. Chronic pain, surgery, medical procedures, emergency department visits and a hospital stay... and after all, still some big question marks as to what exactly is going on within my body. All aspects of life have changed. I'm (sadly) quite sedentary and emotional and just not the same Krystle that I know and everyone else is familiar with. Over the past week with some (GI) medication changes and certainly God's grace, I am having days that include glimpses of me and pain-free moments that have turned to hours. And last week i actually worked 35 hours! Amazing! In some ways that makes me very sad, but it is HUGE compared to what I have (not) been working before that. And today was beautiful. I woke with minimal pain and lots of energy-Great energy! I woke before my alarm and actually took time to look nice and make my bed and clean and just felt so much like the routine I lived by daily months ago. Today I was back. I was cheerful, energetic, tenacious, hard-working, Krystle Dionne Thornon. I hope it lasts...

Thank you, Lord, for giving me wellness today.

Posted via Blogaway

0 comments: