I have been spending a lot of time relfecting on the support system I have around me. My life is so complicated right now, but I do know that I am LOVED.
My family is awesome. Even though I'm (GASP) 28 now, my parents are still always there for me. My mom and dad are always there for me to talk about ANYTHING with. I can truly bring any topic to them and find a listening ear and a voice of wisdom- even if I dont want it. ;)
My church family is also a huge blessing. My pastors have thousands of church members to pray for, encourage, and generally "love on," but I also know that I can count on them to encourage, challenge, and pray for/with me. They love me so much and are so supportive of me.
And my friends- I can honestly say people should be jealous of my friendships! :) I truly have friends who are some of the most loyal, true, loving and compassionate individuals. They are of varying ages and walks of life and each of them provide humor, love, laughs, wisdom, challenge and endless support to me. I pray that I offer even a fraction of the blessings to them that they are to me.
And Gary. He is amazing. I am not exactly the "dream" girlfriend right now. Some days all I can do is snuggle up to my heating pad in tears and and ask for a back rub. And he gives it. He loves me so unconditionally. He listens and comforts me and he also challenges me. He makes me want to be a better person in every way. Sometimes I don't even know how I could possibly deserve a man like him!
God has truly blessed my life. Though my body often fails me, my strength often comes from the people around me who are constantly building me up. Constantly speaking encouragement and life to me and never ceasing to challenge me to be the very best "Krystle" that God intended me to be.
~still dreaming of China~
Posted via Blogaway
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Support
Posted by Krystle at Thursday, September 02, 2010
Labels: good stuff, Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment