Tuesday, November 9, 2010

~Day 15~

I am thankful for my job!!! So very thankful. This year has been pretty bad there. With my health being poor to say the very least, I have had terrible attendance, and my error rate has gone up. It's been really stressful for me and everyone around me. Work has been instrumental in helping me come to terms with the fact that my body is going through something major and I am just not able to perform at the level I used to in all aspects of my life {mostly all}. In the recent two months we have made some changes to help me be more successful. Today my boss pulled me aside to let me know that she is seeing major improvements from me. That blessed me more than I can even begin to articulate!! I am SO BLESSED to still be employed there. Wow, God is good.

0 comments: