Monday, November 22, 2010

~Days 25-27~

Well, I have been slacking a bit on my daily posts, but fear not, I am still thankful!

Four things I am grateful for the past few days:

1. My car. Oh, I just love taking a big grocery trip and not having to walk with it in the rain. I loved just getting things done quicker because I could drive on my own schedule rather than the train or borrowing a car from my parents for the weekend (thanks, Mom and Dad).

2. Catching up with old friends. On Saturday I went to Vancouver to hang out with some dear, dear friends that I have known for almost ten years now. For the past couple of years even though we still talk, we have only seen eachother every several months. It was great to hang out for the day and catch up. I love those friends that no matter how long it's been your're comfortable and having fun like you just saw one another yesterday! It's the greatest.

3.The Beaver game!!! Need I say more??

4. Knitting. Ahhh... It's really become one of my favorite hobbies. I LOVE to knit. It is something I can do no matter how I am feeling. In fact, it's great to do when I am in pain because I can do it while I am laying in bed, too, and it is a great distraction! I love finishing a project. It feels so good to know I taught myself this skill and I keep getting better! So fuN!! I learned a new stitch yesterday and I am almost finished with 2 Christmas gifts!! Yay!! Next I am going to try to make a sweater or a tunic. Can't wait!!

Oh, wait... I have another!! *smile* The anticipation of SNOW!!! Yay!!! It's supposed to start snowing today and go through tomorrow. I. CAN'T. WAIT.

HAPPY MONDAY

0 comments: