Christmas Music!
Ok, so I tried, I really tried to wait until at least Thanksgiving to listen to it this year, but I just could NOT make it! And I have no regrets! :)
Yesterday I began my day with these delightful tunes and I've been cheery ever since! I am not even going to try to play it cool... I get down to it too! When I have my Christmas music on I sing, I dance, and I just enjoy it to the fullest!
Some of my favorites along with my favorite memories to accompany them:
Mariah Carey- make fun if you want, but I love her music!! "All I Want For Christmas is You" reminds me of baking cookies with my mom, cousin Lindsay and Aunt Molly, and dancing around singing with my god-daughters.
Luther Vandross- "I Listen to the Bells" reminds me of Seattle shopping road trip with Mom, Auntie Linda and Whitney.
Destiny's Child- "A DC Christmas Medley"- love it and same as above.
Bebe & Cece- Mom and me.
Those are my favs... all of these Christmas albums are pretty old, but I never get sick of them. I would have to say my all time favorite song of the holiday season is "Oh, Holy Night." It is beautiful.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
~Day 28~
Posted by Krystle at Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Labels: Family, good stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment